We present the facts of your dispute in person,
with the authority of a Construction Claims Expert.
You’ve assembled a solid construction claim and presented it in good faith to the project owner. You’ve made every effort to resolve the claim fairly without litigation, but the construction owner remains dismissive and won’t budge.
You have no choice but to take them to court.
In this unfortunate event, it pays to have the support of an authoritative expert witness – one who speaks from construction and contractor experience. In many cases, this can make the difference between success and failure in resolving your dispute.
Enter Glen Eaton.
For over 25 years, Glen Eaton has provided experienced, knowledgeable Expert Witness Testimony and Construction Litigation Support, assisting in successful outcomes for contractors in construction claims litigation to high praise for accuracy and persuasion.
Glen offers expert deposition and trial testimony in cases involving:
- Breach of Contract
- Impact of Schedule Acceleration by the Owner
- Defective Design
- Ambiguous Specifications
- Impossibility of Performance
- Bids and Bid Solicitation Practices
- Critical Path Method (CPM) Project Scheduling
- Delay and Disruption Accountability
- The Collapsed-As-Built Schedule Method of Allocating Delay Responsibility
- Industry Trade Practice
- Computation of Money Damages
- Proper Calculation of Extended Home Office Overhead Damages
- Failure of Facility Owner (or prime contractor) Entity to Timely Release of Withheld Earnings
- Wrongful Contract Termination
- Other Construction and Contractor-Related Issues
All of this is backed up by thorough research and expert analysis of the facts of your construction claim, assembled into an all-important Expert Claim Report.
Glen’s Been There
In Glen’s 40-year industry experience in Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, and owning/operating his own Construction Contracting business as a Government Contractor, he’s seen just about every situation you can imagine.
- American Arbitration Association training as a Construction Arbitrator and Dispute Mediator
- Former Member, Panel of Construction Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association
- Former Affiliate Member, American Society of Professional Estimators
Enlist the construction litigation support you need to resolve your claim successfully.
Contact Glen Eaton Today!
Please fill out the form below, or contact us directly at: